By making any payment, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions of our company. These terms and conditions apply to any program offered by Tiempo Soccer LLC.
IN CONSIDERATION OF my child/ward being allowed to participate in any way in Tiempo Soccer LLC related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
The risks of injury and illness (ex: communicable diseases such as MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19) to my child from the activities involved in these programs are significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce these risks, the risks of serious injury and illness do exist; and,
1. FOR MYSELF, SPOUSE, AND CHILD, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my child’s participation; and,
2. I willingly agree to comply with the program’s stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant concern in my child’s readiness for participation and/or in the program itself, I will remove my child from the participation and bring such attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
3. I, myself, hereby affirm that my child is in good physical condition and does not suffer from any known disability or condition, which would prevent or limit my child’s participation.
4. In consideration of participation, I, myself, my spouse, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND FOREVER DISCHARGE Tiempo Soccer LLC; its directors, officers, officials, agents, employees, contractors, representatives, volunteers, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property incident to my child’s involvement or participation in these programs, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I, for myself, my spouse, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND FOREVER DISCHARGE all the above Releasees from any and all claims, demands, lawsuits, liabilities, damages, injuries, sickness, losses, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) as a result of or associated with voluntary participation in this program, EVEN IF ARISING FROM WILLFUL CONDUCT, NEGLIGENCE AND/OR OMISSIONS BY all the above RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. I, the parent/guardian, assert that I have explained to my child/ward: the risks of the activity, his/her responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations, and that my child/ward understands this agreement.
I, FOR MYSELF, MY SPOUSE, AND CHILD/WARD, HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
I, FOR MYSELF, MY SPOUSE, AND CHILD/WARD, HEREBY AFFIRM THAT I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE STATEMENTS AND WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FURTHER AFFIRM THAT I AM COMPETENT TO AGREE TO THE FOREGOING WAIVER AND RELEASE.
The following policy explains how we collect and use personal information in detail. If you have any concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company may gather personal identifiable information (“PII”) that is volunteered during the enrollment process or in response to specific information requests. Examples of PII that may be requested consist of name, address, email address, telephone number. The decision to provide PII is optional on your part; however, if you decide not to enroll or provide such information, you may not be able to make purchases or receive other services on or through the Site or Company.
We DO NOT rent, sell, or otherwise share your PII and non-personal information for any purpose other than those limited purposes described herein. Those limited purposes may include sharing such information with vendors who need the information to process and fulfill customer transactions, such as a third party payment processor. However in most cases payment information will be provided by the customer directly to our third party payment processor.
Your Rights & Choices:
You may opt-out of receiving further communications from Company. Users of Site may, at any time, choose not to receive promotional emails from Company by (1) following the “unsubscribe” instructions in any such e-mail received by user, or (2) writing to (email@example.com).
Change in Policy:
Media Release Form
I hereby grant Tiempo Soccer LLC and their agents, the absolute right and permission to use photographic portraits, pictures, videos or digital images of My Child, or in which My Child may be included in whole or part, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise for any lawful purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to use in any sports publication, social media, or website of any entity within the Tiempo Soccer LLC, without payment or any other consideration. I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, wherein My Child’s likeness appears, or the use to which it may be applied.
I hereby release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tiempo Soccer LLC, or any agent/entity within Tiempo Soccer LLC, from all claims, demands, and causes of action that I or My Child have or may have by reason of this authorization or use of My Child’s photographic portraits, pictures, videos, or digital images, including any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said images or in processing tending towards the completion of the finished product, including publication to the internet, in brochures, or any other advertisements or promotional materials.
Please provide complete information to facilitate your request, as well as your complete contact information.
By becoming a customer of Tiempo Soccer LLC, I agree to the terms on this website. I have electronically signed an agreement stating that I have reviewed this page in depth and agree to all terms and conditions.